Sometimes talking about your brand goals, or getting a second set of eyes to review your research, can help jumpstart your brand implementation.
Bravvy consultation services are available to anyone who has purchased the Build a Savvy Brand series and are focused on answering your questions about your brand.
Select from the following options to discuss your brand with Kandra Churchwell, author of Build a Savvy Brand. Once your order is processed, you will receive an invitation to Kandra’s calendar to schedule your call at time that works for your schedule.
30-minute Brand Consultation:
We’ll set up a time that works with your schedule to discuss any items on your agenda. Typical calls include discussion some or all of the following:
- Exploring competitors;
- Understanding your audience;
- Discussing insights the Bravvy process is revealing about your business.
60-minute Review and Consultation:
Schedule a full hour with your brand mentor, and provide documents to review ahead of time.
- 60-minute include screen share and option recording so you can reference the data time and time again.
- Topics can include anything related to your brand, competition, audience… anything you need to discuss!
Brand Action Plan Consultation:
Schedule a full hour with your brand mentor, and gain insights to developing a brand action plan.
Identifying the best place to start when it comes to implementing your new brand can be tricky. I help you find the most evident ROI opportunities so you can decide where to start.
- Brand Action Plan consults include a 60-minute screen share and option recording so you can reference the data time and time again.
- I’ll review your full brand background and creative brief prior to the call.
- We’ll discuss where you should be focusing your efforts… whether it be vetting your logo, choosing which social media platform to focus on, or any other item on your brand development list.